Sunday, March 4, 2012

weekend

This weekend I was dressed all weekend!  I felt so femmey all weekend.  Friday when I got home from work, I took a long hot bubblebath and completely shaved.  I glass of wine, candles, and music set the mood.  After the relaxing bath, I painted my finger and toe nails in a hot pink color.  I put on a set of white cotton panties and bra.  I then put on a pair of short shorts and a tight tank top.  I did some light reading and made a light dinner.

After dinner was over, I put on complete make-up with brite red lipstick. I chose a hot red shoulder length wig and changed into a black lace bra and black lace thong, black thigh high stockings, and a short black cocktail dress. I chose a 5" black pair of pumps to show my sexy legs off.

I put an add on Craigslist, to look for a date, with a picture of myself in my black outfit.  I was so excited and so horny!  I had several hits on the add, and several emails later, unfortunately, all turned out to be fakers, just looking for pics.  Anyway, since I was all made up, and so horny, I decided to go online and play.

I found alot of fun on my favorite site, Club Sissy, and played with several gurls and guys.  I cammed with a specially hot gurl, and we had so much fun.  We both had a lot of toys to play with, and imagined we were sissy lezzie lovers. When we both came together, we both swallowed all of our sweet load.  I felt so much like a slutty lezzie lover.

When it was time for bed, I changed into a pink babydoll nightie and went to bed.  I woke up the next morning with my sissy clit very hard.  I took care of it in bed and of course swallowed my load.  mmmmm breakfast of sissy champions!

I put on a tight workout bra top and tight shorts, and hit the treadmill.  Gotta keep my girlie figure.  after a great workout I took a quick shower, and reshaved.  I put on my cotton bra and panties and a femmy sweat suit. I cleaned my house and watched some TV. 

I went online and set up a date with another Tgurl for the night.  I was so excited because I know how fun the date is gonna be. I've been with this gurl before, and WOW!!!

Details on date, next post......

No comments:

Post a Comment